Friday, March 20, 2009

St. Pat's Day! Yay!

March 17, 2009.

Happy St. Pat’s Day! I’m sitting in my big empty apartment, watching “Gossip Girl” and getting sentimental over a glass of red wine. Even watching t.v. couples makes me want to be in a relationship!

So…I met someone. Last night went out with Nikki and Roger to Big Wangs in NoHo. Two boys approached our table and introduced themselves. They’re brothers, originally from Canada, but now one lives in L.A. (and is already in love with Nikki) and the other lives in Seattle and is super sweet and fun.

They spent the whole night chatting with us. We made plans to hang out today and we went to lunch at Big Boys with the two of them. It was a lot of fun. They’re both extremely comfortable to be around. Then we’re planning on meeting up later and spending a terrifically exciting St. Patties Day together. I’m excited.

Seattle looked at me earlier and said, “Hey, it’s a good thing we don’t live in the same city, cuz we really don’t get along and that would be a bit awkward.” Fully sarcastically, I should note. He’s pretty cute. However, he is 34…and about a foot and 3 inches taller than I am. Hmm…what a choice!

Well, I’ve gotta exercise more, drink a bit and shower and then head out for another night in san fernando valley…maybe a lip locking fest tonight, if a certain boy is lucky. Stop reading and go get drunk!

1 comment:

  1. finally found where you met seattle! hah - you know you have a very interesting blog. i can see this getting really big one day...

    ReplyDelete