Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On my mind...


June 23, 2009.


It's beautiful outside!!! What am I doing in still? Just wanted to blog quickly and shortly because I may not get to later today.

Things on my mind:

Todd
Seattle
The infamous ex
HSsweetheart

The boys that have made me who I am today. I keep feeling as if I want to get back in contact with the 'ex'. I don't know why lately, I just feel like reaching out and being friends again. I guess there's something there that I'm missing. Sometimes I think about our relationship and it's hard to believe it ever really happened...kind of like a really fucked up fairy tale. Still not sure if I want to open that can of worms yet. Not quite ready.

All day yesterday I kept wanting to text Seattle, “I miss you.” I do.

Then last night I dreamt about Todd. My dream was that he stopped in at my apt and brought like a whole football team with him. They were all expecting to spend the night and eat my food. I had no idea this was happening and was a bit pissed that Todd didn't inform me so that I could be better prepared. Despite the surprise I tried my best to accommodate everyone and make a delicious meal, but my efforts were null and void. I think I did cuddle with Todd in my dream though. Weird.

Saw a boy yesterday that reminded me of HSsweetheart. Made me miss him. That's another fairy tale I wouldn't mind revisiting someday.

Alright. Enough of the indoors! I'm ready to soak up some sun!

2 comments:

  1. I did the 'try to be friends with the ex' thing recently. It started out fine enough...until turning into the typical nightmarish situation he seems to enjoy creating in my life. Ugh. I say if you have doubts about it, don't do it!

    Go have fun in the sun! I am certainly about to, it's great out here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have so much stuff going on hah. how do you even sleep?

    ReplyDelete