Monday, January 19, 2009

Valentine

January 19, 2009.

Didn't do much today.

Was the infamous third wheel at the movies tonight with the roomies. We went to see the 3D "My Bloody Valentine". We laughed the whole way through it. But, I couldn't help but think of Valentine's Day, which is less that a month away now.

I first thought, "I'm definitely buying myself some chocolates." I'm not going without this year, just because I don't have a boyfriend! And then I upgraded my thinking. I'm going to have a romantic evening to myself. Make myself an amazing dinner, get champagne to go with it, box of chocolates and perhaps a chick flick. I think that it'll be fun. Or perhaps the most depressing time one could have. But i'm routing for fun. I'm gonna make it fun!

That's about it. I'll update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment