Friday, February 6, 2009

The Horniness sets in...

February 6, 2009.

So much is gone down, you don't even know! 2009 is still proving to be a great year. I'm super exhausted already though and it's only the end of the first week in February.

Lindsay and I have been on set lots and lots this past week. I've been making much needed money. I couldn't be happier. No one, not one single male on set, has commented about my ring. Hmm...how curious. I really have not been very flirtatious either, so I've only given my number to one crew guy, because he wanted to go out drinking with us. Other than that, there seems to be little to no interest in my bizness. Which, I'm totally cool with.

Today, I realized I'm getting anxious to get laid. This is the longest I've gone in about two years. I know...I'm such a slut. But Lindsay almost got a little "afternoon delight" today and I found myself getting irritated at her. Why was I so mad at her for getting her groove on? Because I want to get my groove on!!! I'm horney.

But I will prevail! We all got a bit wild and crazy last night with some Green Fairy in our systems. I stupidly spent the night texting Liam. Begging him to come over. Using every offer in the book. This morning, I felt pathetic. But a quick review of our text convo reassured me that I hadn't really said anything too embarrassing, plus he said that it was "hot" that I was being so forward with him.

Also, more exciting man news. I was texting with Will last night. He leaves in about a week for a tour in Australia. The last tour he's doing with his band. I ever so slyly suggested that he come visit L.A. (and more importantly me)after his tour. To my surprise he said he's going to look into changing his flight back home to a flight to L.A. I hope he does! He'll totally make a lonely girl extremely happy!

Alright, and I guess I should've started with the worst story and ended on a high note, but just fyi, Tony is out of my life. So is Sam. Lindsay and I had a drunken night the other night (i know...how rare!) and we ended up at Tony's house. He drove us there, so we were kind of trapped. He got it into his dick-run head that we were going to be just drunk enough to have a threesome with him. Now, if he knew me at all, he'd know I'd never go for it...especially with one of my best friends. How absolutely disgusting! So, I left in a huff and surprise, surprise, he just rolled over and went to sleep. Done. Never again will I let him effect my life. I called him after I had walked home and screamed at him to never, ever contact me again and to tell Sam (who is now his roommate) to stay the F*** out of my life as well.

I don't think he believed me. But this time it's for real, for real. He actually called me the next day. I didn't answer, he left no message, and that's that. What a total creep.

Better in the beginning of the year then wasting the whole year hoping that he can be rehabilitated into a normal functioning human being.

Anywho, Lindsay and I have plans for dinner tonight, then off to Encino's birthday party in Hollywood. He's in charge of the slating on set and when we first met him he was giving me the "bedroom eyes" and we couldn't help but notice his resemblence to a caveman...hence "Encino". Of course we haven't told him that, but we say it with love. The more we get to know him the more adorable he becomes and alas, we found out yesterday that he's in a relationship. But he's still awesome and we plan on keeping up a friendship with him. So tonight, we party!

I think that's most of the updates I have. I shall write tomorrow with news of tonights events. Hoorah for another month of abstinence...I hope I can contain myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment