Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Titties and kinky hair...


February 24, 2009.

Went to “Metal School” last night with Chris and his friends. It was pretty wild. Lots of Titties and random washed up celebs. It was nice to see Chris though. It’s literally been an entire year. I haven’t seen him since last February. And we only just met last January.

I dared to be bold and I wore tight, tight purple pants and did my makeup a little wild. It was fun to be not quite me. The whole night was very fun but I’m getting old! We stayed till close and at 2am the guys were all going to keep the party going, but I couldn’t do it. I needed a little bit of beauty sleep. So, I said my good-byes. Gave Chris a big hug and he kissed me on the forehead. Then headed home for a few hours of sleep.

Today, I made it to my audition, Thank God and even managed to memorize a bit of the monologue sent to me in my email. It was ok, nothing groundbreaking. Then Miguel and Lee and I were going to go see a taping of ‘Chelsea Lately’ but we arrived too late and got put on stand-by only to be told there was no room at the inn.

I came home and tried to get a bit of sleep before wing night at ‘C’s’. No doin’. So I brushed up my makeup and walked to C’s.

Met Miguel and Lee, got our happy hour drinks and chatted. About an hour after we arrived Laurie walked in and sat across from us at the bar. Laurie works at the Vespa store next to the restaurant and liked Nikki back in the day, but they didn’t really hit it off. I think he’s adorable, but he’s totally off limits. Super nice guy, though. Always hugs hello and tells me to stop by and say ‘hi’ at his store. Maybe I will, Laurie, maybe I will.

Text convo’d with Encino a bit while I was there. He’s adorable and wants to hang out this week. Yes I will, Encino, yes I will. I hope we actually do though, he’s awesome.

And Adain text me to ask if I could pick him up from the airport, but I was already at C’s and drinking a beer…so I actually said “No”. Wow. I don’t usually do that. But, the way I looked at it was, sure he came to my rescue the other week, however, he’s still not completely excused from being an asshole. He’s got some work to do.

Ah well…off to sleep for me. I’m exhausted and just got a small job for tomorrow and an audition, so again, beauty sleep much needed.

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment