Thursday, February 26, 2009

Winking Isn't Fair.

February 26, 2009.

So positive things totally do come to positive people. Good things are here. Love it. Just putting it out there that every time I believe something good is going to happen, and I mean totally and utterly believe it, it happens.

Now how come I can’t truly believe a great guy will come into my life in the near future. I think it, but I never truly believe it.

On set for a new Gameshow today and the co-host, who’s just my type and married, (I think I mentioned him in a previous post, maybe not) winked at me today. Why’d he gotta wink, huh? It’s just making it even more unfair that he’s married.

I just have to put all of my positive thinking power into a belief in a healthy wonderful relationship. It’s going to happen. I know it will. I truly and utterly believe it will happen. Ok, now you guys will witness if my power of thought is actually going to work. Because here’s my promise from this point forward: that I will not only think about a wonderful, fun relationship with a wonderful, fun guy, but I will believe in it.

Man, believing can be quite exhausting, but I guess it’s worth it in the long run…

Let’s see how long this takes…I believe it won’t take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment