Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love at First Sight


February 18, 2009.

I believe in love at first sight. Not necessarily in the fact that it’s the only way love happens, but more so in the fact that it is possible. And why wouldn’t it be possible if “eyes are the window to the soul”, then can’t you take one look at someone and see their soul and know that they’re meant to be with you? I think it’s possible and I’m gonna find it.

I’m at my usual coffee shop and I just fixed the toilet in the bathroom…that’s right, I stuck my hand wrist deep into the back of the toilet and fixed their flushing problem. Here I am a capable, independent woman, willing to fix public restrooms for free and yet, I can’t find a single man in L.A. that wants a meaningful relationship.

That’s all. Going to the “40 Days of Love” bible study with Margaret and Lee this evening…I’ll update in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment