Sunday, February 8, 2009

They're all a bunch of Doucheholes...


February 7, 2009

Why are guys such doucheholes??? Lindsay and I spent the whole day on set today and Encino clearly wants my body, but last night we joined him and his cougar at the bar for birthday drinks. She’s beautiful, but perhaps looking for more of a commitment then he. Anywho, every chance he got he would come and be with us and his body language was just so not subtle with me. I like that he’s like that but then I have to stop myself and think, well, if he’s like this when he’s got a beautiful girlfriend, then if we were to ever get together, would he be like that with other women when he was with me?? Eek.

Anywho, that’s not what pissed me off today. I haven’t text Liam since our green fairy night and today he text me while we were still on set, “I’m bored”. So, I suggested that he come “booze it up” with Lindsay and I after we wrap. Didn’t hear anything back. Then when we were close to home, I sent another text and we chatted back and forth for a bit and he seemed interested in coming over. Even though I adamantly told him I didn’t like the idea of him driving drunk. He assured me he was fine and said, “Alright, I think I gonna come.” Then 45 min later, no word from him. I text him saying, “What’s the verdict? Where you at boy?” and he responded with, “Well, I don’t know if I can – I would love to – but Don Julio is making it tough.” So, when he text that he was gonna come, he decided instead to keep drinking and in turn not show up at all. Even though it was his complete decision to come.

I hate men. Have I mentioned that yet? I’m so over it. I thought he was one of the more normal guys I’ve ever been interested in, but fuck no. He’s just as screwed up as the rest of them. I so badly want to text mean things to him right now, but I don’t know how to be assertive and still maintain some sort of dignity in the situation. What a freaking idiot. I’m so frustrated right now that I want to cry, but fuck that! I won’t let him ruin my night like that. Arrrghghgghghgghghhhh! He’s gonna have to do a lot in order to win me back at all. I have no more respect for him and no more desire to keep trying. What a waste of my time.

Aren’t there any normal guys out there? Blah! Bad taste in my mouth, and it ain’t the sake I’ve been drinking all night

No comments:

Post a Comment