Sunday, August 23, 2009

Exhaustion.


August 23, 2009.


Exhaustion. Utter and complete exhaustion. Moved a bunch of stuff out of the Oaks and into MB yesterday. Came back to the valley, met up with Nikki and Lacey and headed to The Roxy to see a band play. Lacey knows the drummer so we went to support. It was a rather good time!

Then L's drummer invited us all to come hang out at a house party in the Woods. Nikki had an early morning, so we dropped her back in the Oaks and headed back down to Hollywood to attend this party.

We agreed that if it was lame we'd head out quickly. But we also decided we wouldn't allow it to be lame. Or rather, I decided. As soon as we got in the door I chugged a beer. Then as Lacey keeps saying, I was “on fire!” We had groups of boys around us all night long and I just kept 'em laughing. L's Drummer was a lot of fun! I like the idea of her and him. I won't get ahead of myself, but I think they're cute together.

I was just insane last night. I didn't do anything too stupid. Except I ended the night by making out with this rather tall, very shy gentleman. Man was he shy. It's funny how the very first kiss got me thinking, “yeah...not as fun as I'd hoped.”

He was incredibly sweet, a complete gentleman, but I was honestly, just drunk. This is the first guy I've kissed since North and I started locking lips. I didn't like it. I miss North's lips. I don't think I get to see him this weekend. I finally heard from him (but only because I initiated it) and found out that he's been working almost 80 hours nonstop this week. No wonder he's been MIA. Just wish he'd have desired to text or call me on his breaks. No such luck.

I don't know when I'll get to see him again and it makes me rather disappointed. I need to move on, but I don't want to.

Gah!!! Nikki said to me yesterday, “Don't worry girl, it'll happen when you least expect it.” I don't know how I could expect it any less than I do now. I literally feel as if I'm just destined to be single for the rest of my life. I'm so sick of everyone saying, “It'll happen when you stop looking.” “You'll find the right one when it's your time.” Blah, blah, bite me.

Ever notice that the people saying this are always in a relationship?

Humph. Well, we closed out that house party last night. Lacey and I left at 5:30am with her drummer and we went to get breakfast (best bfast I've had in L.A. at this place called K24...check it out, it's killer!). Then Lacey and I came home as the sun was rising and crashed in my bed until about noon when I had to start getting ready for a rehearsal for class.

So, yeah, I'm pretty exhausted and running on very little fuel right now. My eyes don't want to stay awake, and yet, I'm planning on driving down to MB to drop of a car load of stuff, spend the night and then come back up here tomorrow for a whole 'nother load of stuff.

Moving is ridiculous. I have too much stuff. Wish I knew how to be a minimalist.

I want a boyfriend. Blah!

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I hope North get's his act together and wants to spend time with you!!

    And I agree: Moving sucks. I also have too much stuff. Hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete