Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wine with the Ladies....


August 22, 2009.

Lacey got me good tonight. I had my performance tonight (I'm in a female quartet, if I hadn't mentioned that before) and Lacey and another girl from works were planning on coming. I was really happy to have friends come to see my work. I text Lacey to make sure she didn't get lost on the way, “Did you make it?” and she responded, “Nah...I'm sorry, I'll see you tonight girl! Xoxoxox.” I just about cried. I was so sad that she wasn't coming. It made me realize how important it was to have her there.

But, she got me. When we came out on stage she was right there in the second row...

It was a decent show, of course I fumbled...damn nerves.

But tonight is one very extremely exciting night....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

WE'RE SLEEPING AT MANHATTAN BEACH FOR THE FIRST NIGHT!!!!!

Just for the record, I love these girls! I know we'll probably have our tiffs now and then, but damn, I love these girls!!!

This is going to be one of my favorite living situations probably ever. Ever.

So, I have a feeling that most of my blogging is gonna be about these girls rather than boys. Especially since there really are no boys happening in my life lately.

Still no word from North. Drummer's out of town. Adain called today out of the blue to invite me to a pool party this evening...but I felt like he really just needed a “date” or something. It was weird. I didn't go.

And that's all folks. Gonna go enjoy our first glasses of wine in our brand new lovely apartment! Hope you're all having a lovely evening as well! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment