Monday, August 3, 2009

Truth Time!

August, 3, 2009.

So, I've been texting back and forth with North all day today (and yesterday too). He's just simply adorable. He text me last night before bed that he would text/call in the morning and wanted to know how early was too early, because he didn't want to wake me up. I told him, “as long as it's not 6am, you're fine.” But what I really wanted to say was, “Call me anytime you want, I'll be happy.”

So he called me around 1pm, which was his lunch break. We talked shortly, he told me I sounded “somber”. I suppose it's more of my defense mechanism coming across. When he called me, I originally missed his call, I didn't hear the phone. I debated not calling him back (cuz I'm a chickensh*t), then made myself, because I really like this boy and I don't want to play the usual games with him. I want this one to work out nicely.

After our short convo, (in which he requested that I let him know if he's ever texting/calling too much, because he doesn't have a “sensor” for that sort of thing. Um...a boy in LA that's worried about calling too much??? Unheard of!) we continued to text and I said:

“Truth time: I'm pretty anxious to hang out with you again.”

To which he responded:

“Truth time: it's hard to get all of that out of my head as well.”

Yay! So then we decided that we need to make some plans. He wants to “actually take [me] out”. He's super cute! I requested that we have a late date this weekend, since he works until 8pm, I believe. He told me that he's about 90% sure he can make it happen. And he was very adamant about making sure I knew he really wants to make it happen.

I told him not to change his schedule, but rather to “fit me in”. I want to be as low maintenance for him as possible right now. He's got a lot going on and I want to be the “fun stuff” and nothing stressful added to his plate.

Things I know about his past...his girlfriends family was R.I.C.H. They bought him gifts all the time and paid for so much...i believe even the last apartment he was living in was paid for by her/her family. She was tall, skinny and blonde. But, I never really thought of her as beautiful. We do have similar looks though, so he must have a type.

Man, the Midwest knows how to grow 'em. I haven't stopped smiling all day because I just keep thinking about him. I'm dying to kiss him again. It was so nice. I don't want to have to wait till this weekend to see him again, but I am willing to.

Man oh man oh man....

Happy Time.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! I am SO happy to hear you've found a boy who wants to make plans, is willing to move his schedule around to fit you in and is keeping up conversation and regular texting- in spite of a busy schedule! :)

    Hope it keeps going well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete