Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Engaged!!!!


July 22, 2009.

I feel awesome not having a single guy in my life right now. This is what I was supposed to be experiencing all year long and my life kind of tumbled off the wagon...

Well, now's my chance. I really don't want to fuck this up. So, guess what.....


I'M ENGAGED!!! (again.)

I was at class today and it's hard not to admire my classmates, most of them male, single and actors, so of course they're charming. I just kept watching one of them, thinking, “He's adorable...I wonder what it would be like to hang out with...STOP IT IRENE!” Ha. It's like an addiction, I'm gonna have to break.

Was thinking about heading into work early to chat with Nikki before my shift starts, but she just shot me a text letting me know that Sam is there. I really don't want to see Sam and be fake and pretend to be happy to see him. However, on the other hand, he lives with Tony (not sure I mentioned that in previous posts or not) and I'm sure word would get back to Tony that Sam saw me today and that, well, let's be honest, I looked great!

Ha. Oh why do ex's always make us want to show off what they've lost? It's so childish and pathetic and totally rewarding when you get to do it!

So, undecided whether or not I'm gonna head in early or not. I'm leaning toward no...but we shall see. As for now, I'm gonna enjoy my silent phone and my empty apt (lil' bro is somewhere...) and get ready for my shift.

Please send engagement gifts via my email online. Gifts of all sort are appreciated! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO! congrats! maybe you should start a chart on your site to see how long you can stay fake engaged! ill pretend the first half of the year was just warm up :)

    go as long as you can without hooking up with any guys just for the rest of the year. and set some other goals. if you get the boys distraction out of your life and fight temptations and just focus on you i bet you would grow tremendously. like read books or volunteer or save money or get more healthy or renew a childhood hobby.

    i bet if you go through something like this, big rewards will wait on the other side. ive learned that once you get the partying out of your system, you have to know how to put it aside once in a while and be selfish.

    sorry im just ranting :)

    ReplyDelete