Saturday, July 11, 2009

Set Up For Disappointment...


July 11, 2009.

3:08am. Still up, I'm trying to play “catch-up” on my email situation since I was in Palm Springs this past wednesday and thursday night. My email is insane and I can't go about two hours without checking it, or else it's an impossibility to sort through the mess. Ugh, it's a full time job.

Anywho. Palm Springs. Wow. What an experience. I'm proud of myself though. I did not get sunburned. I did not give my number to anyone even when asked. I did not kiss a single strange boy. I did not get extremely drunk. I had a blast.

It was crazy as usual. Not quite what we were all hoping I think, but nonetheless whenever we go out, we do it right!

I missed Todd like crazy. I was almost sad to go, because I wanted to sleep next to him again. I text him and told him I was missing him and he was “happy to hear this from” me.

So, today I text him all day long, tried to get him to come out with me, Lacey and Nikki tonight. We went out to check out a D.J. that Lacey's been on a couple of dates with and she didn't want to go alone. Todd didn't want to venture into Hollywood with us, so I told him we could meet up later and “end the night in the oaks.” He said he'd call.

He hasn't called. Or text. I'm kind of really upset. I text him around 1:30, when we were leaving the bar and heading back, “Where you at?” No response. I mean, sure, he has a crazy weeks and I know he gets exhausted, but then text me when you're getting sleepy and let me know that you won't be staying up much longer, or text me and try to get me to come over earlier or I don't know, just don't go all MIA and then expect me to understand tomorrow when you text or call and apologize for “passing out.” Ugh. I was really psyched to see him.

It just sucks because I realized the other day, I'm beginning to genuinely have feelings for him and I don't ever let this happen and now I feel as though, I'm letting it happen and I'm just gonna be disappointed in the long run.

Blah. I gotta get some sleep, I didn't mean to be up this late still...I'm looking at a solid 6hrs right now. Yuck. I hate Saturdays.

4 comments:

  1. sorry ive been away for a while. whoa...are you falling for todd???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You trip sounded great. You had a blast and didn't do the things you didn't want to do. Can't wait to see how things go with Todd. Good luck catching up on the email. It's a never ending battle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel (I think) about Todd. I'm kind of having a similar situation with a guy here. I'm trying to convince myself that sometimes guys just don't know enough to have the courtesy to call/text and let girls know that they aren't available for the night. But maybe I'm overcompensating. Who knows!

    Best of luck though.

    (I'm also crazy nuts about email. I check it all. the. time. on my phone)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. I honestly think it's just a guy thing and they think nothing of it. I'm sure he'll come out of hiding soon!

    ReplyDelete