Thursday, July 16, 2009

In My Head...


July 15, 2009.

I guess “drunk blogging” is the next best thing to drunk dialing. I did send Todd a silly drunken message saying I wanted him to come over, but I knew it would be in vain since, he's an old man and always in bed by 10:30pm.

He invited me to go see 'Harry Potter' with him and his roommates tonight, but alas, I was working until 10pm. We sort of made plans to see each other Friday night when I get off work. This secretly upset me, because, quite frankly, I don't want to wait till Friday to cuddle again! We were on this awesome roll of sleepovers and I was enjoying it and now I just feel like a brat. It's not good enough for me! Waaaaah.

Ha, but I was talking with Nikki tonight after work and one of her ex's is coming into town and she's hoping to rekindle some sort of relationship with him. She's so excited. I've never seen her this excited over a boy and it's great. She just kept saying, “He's so much fun! I can't wait for you guys to meet him!”

Now, Todd's great. He can be a lot of fun. But, I do sometimes wish I had a guy in my life that was a better match for my ladies. Is that ridiculous? I want someone that makes my girls laugh and that my girls always want to invite out with us. Todd's great, but he's a bit subdued.

On another totally random side note, so last night my drunken dreams were ridiculous! I dreamt about Laurie (I had been texting him throughout the evening) and I dreamt that we were laying in the same room together and sort of holding hands with one another and there was this crazy chemistry between us. All I kept thinking though was, “I won't do anything stupid. I really like Todd!” Then Laurie came closer and we were cuddling/fooling around, not kissing though, more just like touching one another and then Jess came barreling into the room and saw us and ran away. In my dream (maybe in real life, too) Jess was in love with Laurie and was so upset at me for betraying her like this. I immediately jumped up and chased after her, she's way more important than a stupid guy. But after that dream, man, Laurie's been on the brain.

Oh subconscious...what are you telling me???

Ha, alright, well, I'm off to get some reading/studying done so that when I wake up in the morning I feel a bit more like an actress...

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. ha im drink commenting right now. u are a great person irene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eventually when i get married, i guess, i want my guy to be like that too. where my friends feel comfortable around him and vice versa. i dont want any awkward silences.

    ReplyDelete