Sunday, July 12, 2009

Some Re-blog-nition if you will...


I went to one of my favorite blogs: Adventures in Normality and discovered that she has bestowed upon me a very sweet award...


Here are the rules:
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I would like to pass the love on to these lovely blogs:

Symphonic Discord
Based on a True Story
The Way I See It
Chicklit Sanctuary
In a city of 647,000 zombies
Sarahahaha!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! May you win many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much lovely! I'll be sure to put this up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwww thanks so much for the award!!! And congrats on getting it :) :)

    ReplyDelete