Monday, May 18, 2009

So, I procrastinated...


Here are my award nominations finally....
-Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
-Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
*Note: Am I a weirdo for thinking that 15 blogs is a lot? I love these awards, and feel that they're awards for a reason. Feel free to tell me I'm a complete self-righteous nut job, but I'm going to nominate 5 blogs instead. Make it a little more special. I hope this is okay! And those blogs are:


Thank you to Ali, who gave me this award. And I agree that 15 nominations is way too many so I am going to follow Ali's lead and nominate 5 blogs I feel deserve this:

1.Gingerella
2.Nightgowns and Cigarettes
3.Moments of Perfect Clarity
4.Barefoot in San Diego
5.Bumblebee Running

Keep up the great writing and thanks for giving me lots of interesting reading!

5 comments:

  1. So happy I'm not the only one who thinks 15 is just too many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there abstaining irene--i thought that you were my real-life flesh & blood friend irene, but you're not (you knew that already). :-) thank you so much for the award and for letting me know about it, b/c it made me come by for a visit!

    and i totally agree that 5 is definitely enough. it's probably one of those awards that was originally 5 and it crept up and up as people made lists of blogs they loved. i like that it's specifically for blogs one has newly-discovered. i'll pass it on in the coming days (tho' i am notoriously bad at these things). :-)

    thank you for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, thanks!! i agree, it's way more special to just nominate 5. and i'm glad i was one of the five!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating me, I've never had a blog award before and it's lovely! Thank you!

    I actually found the original creator of this award and the post for it and she only suggested 7 or more blogs but yup, I think 5 is a better number (especially compared with 15!) and I shall be following your lead. =)

    ReplyDelete